Jalen Testerman .
- MOUNT RAINIER HIGH SCHOOL DANCE TEAM https://t.co/myXMEf7VXb via @YouTube 5 days ago via Twitter Web Client
- MOUNT RAINIER HIGH SCHOOL DANCE TEAM: http://t.co/JDzqccXMfA via @YouTube 5 days ago via Google
- A small clip from the performance with my high school dance team during halftime at the football game… https://t.co/LaJjCrKHif 6 days ago via Instagram
- Check out this awesome broadcast by JalenTesterman http://t.co/0cwuWhxR26 1 week ago via Twitter Web Client
- w/JalenTesterman #Live @hangwith http://t.co/xeWzTAFjRH 1 week ago via Hang w/
Jalen Testerman was born on 05/30/01 and his passion and ambition to become a breakdancer began after watching the 2004 movie, "You Got Served." Although only 4-years-old at the time, he taught himself how to headspin. The headspin remains his favorite and signature dance move. Others soon recognized his natural talent and were invited to perform with the NBA Seattle Sonics dance group, the BoomSquad. In his years of dancing, he has performed for the Maury Povich Show, Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres, KUBE 93 Car Show, Northwest Afternoon, Evening Magazine, World of Dance, various MySpace Music events, and various NBA basketball games. He has appeared in Seattle Times, Seattle Sound Magazine and numerous Seattle Sonics promos; including ads in the Seattle Post Intelligencer, TV commercials, and NBA Seattle Sonics season tickets.
Jalen has also appeared on Nickelodeon's Fresh Beat Band season 1 and was an invited competitor for Korea's Star Kings TV show and Germany's World Vision Charity event. His first movie role as a dancer is in the movie, Step Up 3-D. Jalen is currently the youngest member of MTV's America's Best Dance Crew season 2 winners, Super Crew. He appeared on the season 5 Champions for Charity show with the rest of the crew members.
Although breakdancing is his first passion, he also enjoys soccer, basketball, football and just being a kid.